June 30, 2018 - 10:00 AM
FM 438, Troy, Texas 76579
(Troy, TX is located 6 miles North of Temple, TX or
30 miles South of Waco, TX on I-35)
Directions: From Troy,
Texas go East on FM 935 for 6 miles to FM 438
(Belfalls Community). Turn Right on FM 438 to Hudgens
NOTE: Mr. Gary
Hudgens is a long-time farmer and an IHC-Farmall Antique
Tractor collector. He has decided to offer others the
and enjoy his antique tractor collection. Mr. Hudgens has
commissioned Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. of Terrell, TX
collection at Public Auction. Years and Models are thought
correct but are not guaranteed.
ANTIQUE TRACTORS (in no particular order)
1969 Farmall 1256 All-Wheel Drive, 12.4-24 Front Tires,
Tires, Dual Hydraulic Remotes,
3pt Hitch, No TA, Showing Only 4,366 Hours, S/N 10995
Farmall 856 Turbo, Fenders, 18.4-38 Rear Tires, 11L-15
3pt Dual Hydraulic Remotes, No TA, S/N 17267
1- 1958 Farmall 660 Wheatland, Diesel, Power-Steering, Hydraulic Remote, 540 P.T.O., S/N 5648S-Y
1- 1954 Farmall Super M-TA, Torque Amplifier, Power-Steering, P.T.O., Tricycle, S/N 72766
1954 Farmall Super M-TA, Power-Steering, Wide Fronts, 3pt
P.T.O., Shop-Built Cab,
S/N 60211, S/N 80904
1- 1950 Farmall M, Single Wheel Front, P.T.O., S/N 258635
1955 Farmall B-450 England Built, Wide Front,
Fenders, Hitch Ready,
P.T.O., S/N 3677
1- 1953 Farmall Super H, Tricycle Front, Live Lift, S/N 19607
1- 1950 Farmall M, Tricycle Front, Live Lift
1- 1950 Farmall H, Tricycle Front, Tokheim Cab, Rear Fenders with #7 FM Bedder, S/N 376740
1- 1953 Farmall Super WD-9 Standard, Diesel, Wide Front, Hydraulic Remote,
Showing 4,980 Hours, S/N 785-J
1- 1950 Farmall ID9, Industrial, Wide Front, 14.00-32 Duals, P.T.O., S/N IDCB30664Y14
1- 1939 McCormick Deering W-40, Wide Front, S/N C-9629
1- 1928 McCormick Deering 1530, Hand-Crank, Wide Front, Wheatland
1- 1938 Farmall F-20, Narrow Tread, Tricycle Front, Shutters, S/N FA126518NR
1- 1950 Farmall W-6 Wheatland, P.T.O., S/N 37119W
1- 1930 Farmall Regular, Narrow, Tricycle Front on Steel Wheels, S/N 1261010N
1- 1934 Farmall F-30 Narrow, on Steel, Wide Front, Fenders, S/N FB8353N
1- 1939 Farmall F-30 Narrow, Tricycle Front, Fenders, S/N FB29747N
1- 1935 Farmall F-20 Narrow, Wide Front, on Steel, Fenders, S/N FA32790NW
1- 1938 Farmall F-20, Tricycle Front, SN FA 132975
1- 1938 Farmall F-30, Tricycle Front, Belt Pulley, S/N FB23415
1- 1955 Farmall 200, Tricycle, Fenders, S/N 10056J
1939 Farmall M, Wide Front, Tokheim Cab, Belt Pulley, S/N
1- 1936 McCormick Deering I-12 Industrial, Wide Front, S/N IS1147
1- 1939 Farmall B, Wide Front, Belt Pulley, S/N N/A
1- 1939 Farmall F-20, Wide Front, Belt Pulley, S/N FA145184
1- 1939 Farmall H, Tricycle, Belt Pulley, Fenders, P.T.O., S/N FBH5187
1- 1940 Farmall B Narrow, Single Wheel Front, P.T.O.
1- 1939 Farmall F-20, Wide Front, Fenders, P.T.O., S/N FA133479
1- 1939 Farmall F-20 Narrow, Single Wheel Front, Fenders, S/N FA68927N
1- 1938 Farmall F-30 Hi Crop, Sugar Cane, Wide Front, Power Lift, S/N FB20472CNB
1- 1939 Farmall F-30 Wide Front, S/N FB25553HAN
1- 1951 Farmall M, Tricycle, 3pt, P.T.O., S/N 166176
Farmall B, Tricycle, Belt Pulley
Farmall Super C, S/N 181487
TRACTORS – To Be Restored or For Parts
I-6, W-30, F-20, 450 Diesel, 400, 350, ID9, 650, Super M,
W-6, F-30, F-20 Electric
Start,B, 340, Super C, H, F14, F12 Fenders
Parts, Shields, Hoods, Wheels, Grills, Wide and Tricycle
Manifolds, Fuel Tanks, Steel Seats,
Carburetors, Radiators and MUCH MORE.
1- 1937 IHC D350, 4 and 2 Transmission, 12ft Flat Bed Truck
Mini Pickup, 3 Cylinder, 4 speed
Pictures of auction items
*** VERY LARGE AUCTION COMING THIS FALL ***
Riverby Farms, Paris, Texas
Equipment, Livestock Sale, Arena and Pens, Shop
Pickups, Trailers, etc.
will be announced at a later date.
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required to have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim exemptions on qualifying items determined by the Texas Comptroller’s office.
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/)ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must present an Ag/Timber Registration Number in the Buyer’s name, at time of purchase.
OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if purchasing in Texas, are also
have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration
(Ag/Timber Number) to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration number go to the following website: https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, with all faults and defects.
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with cash or check with bank letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item when the item is sold to him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting from accidents, fire or theft.
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer claims the last bid, the auctioneer has the right to open the bidding up between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without reserve”, however the owners have the right to bid last or no sell their items.
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas Agriculture or Timber Registration Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material.
For 60 years, Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. has conducted
Farm and Ranch Auctions, Construction Equipment Auctions
and Business Liquidation Auctions.
Contact us today to schedule your auction!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc.
P.O. Box 897, Terrell, TX 75160 - Office: 972-563-1651
Kyle Mitchell – License #8472 - Cell: 214-908-0894