Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Marshall P. Heddin Estate
633 VZ CR 1224
Grand Saline, Texas 75140
Directions: From Highway 110 and FM 17 in Grand
Saline, Texas, Take FM 17 South for 4 miles to
VZCR 1224 East for ½ mile to Auction Site. Or From
Canton, Texas, Interstate 20 at Exit 528, Take
FM 17 North for 6 ½ miles to VZCR 1224 East for ½ mile to Auction Site.
AUCTIONEER NOTE: Due to the passing of a long time, well respected
resident of Van
ZandtCounty, Mr. Marshall Heddin, Bob Mitchell
Auctioneers, Inc. of Terrell, Texas has been
commissioned to offer and sell at Public Auction his tractors and equipment.
THIS IS A PARTIAL LISTING
SALE WILL BE HELD, RAIN OR SHINE.
PLEASE DO NOT
BRING BIG TRUCKS OR TRAILERS.
TRACTORS and LOADERS
1- Kubota M-120 MFWD, Cab & Air Tractor, Powershift Transmission, 18.4-R38 Rear
Tires, 14.9-24 Front Tires, Dual Hydraulic Remotes with Kubota LA1601 Loader,
Bucket, Independent Valve, Showing 1,123 Hours, S/N51060
1- John Deere 2755 Cab & Air Tractor, 18.4-R30 New Rear Tires, 11:00-15 Front Tires,
Dual Hydraulic Remotes with John Deere 245 Self Leveling Loader, Bucket, Hay
Speer, Independent Valve, Joy Stick, Showing 4,494 Hours, S/N 678717
1- Case IH Farmall 60 MFWD, Cab & Air Tractor, 18.4-24 R4 Rear Tires, 12-16.5 R4
Front Tires, 3pt, P.T.O., Case IH L360 Loader, Quick Attach, Independent Valve
with Joy Stick, Only Showing 712 Hours, S/N Z8DH21999
1- Case IH 695 Tractor with Roll Bar Canopy, Dual Hydraulic Remotes, 16.9-R30 Rear
Tires, 9.5L-15 Front Tires, Farm Hand XL740 Loader, Bucket, Hay Fork,
Independent Valve, Showing 1,190 Hours, S/N JJF0032804
1- IHC 464 Diesel Tractor with Dual Hydraulic Remotes, 3pt, P.T.O., 14.9-28 Rear
Tires, 7.50-16 Front Tires, Showing 5,513 Hours, S/N U102996
1- IHC 574 Diesel Tractor with Dual Hydraulic Remotes, 3pt, P.T.O., 14.9-28 Rear tires,
7.50-16 Front Tires, Showing 3,931 Hours, S/N U114234
1- Kubota B7100 4wd Tractor with Roll Bar Canopy, HST Transmission, 3pt, P.T.O.,
60” Belly Mower, Only
Showing 404 Hours, S/N HD61726
1- Mahindra 3016 Diesel Tractor, 4x4, Shuttle Transmission, R-4 Tires, Grill Guard with
Mahindra 115 Loader with Quick Attach Bucket & Joy Stick, Only 185 Actual Hours,
Warranty. S/N 30G131191296
1- Rhino SR15, 15ft Bat Wing Shredder with Front and Rear Chain Guards, 540 P.T.O.
1- Aerway 100Q, 10ft Pull-Type Aerator with Weight Blocks
1- IHC 270, 10ft Pull-Type Disk
1- Snyder Pull-Type 300 Gallon Pasture Sprayer with Broadcast Nozzle and Hand Gun
1- Pittsburg 3pt Gopher Poison Planter
1- Rhino BX72, 3pt, 6ft Box Blade with Scarifiers
1- Ford 3pt, 9 Shank Tiller Tool
1- 3pt, 6ft Disk
1- Servis 60, 3pt, 5ft Shredder
1- 3pt Posthole Digger
1- 3pt Lift Boom
1- 3pt Dirt Scoop
1- John Deere 435 Round Baler with Gathering Wheels
1- John Deere 346 Twine Tie Square Baler
1- Vermeer R-23 Hydraulic Twin Hay Rake
1- Kuhn GMD 700 GII 3pt, 9ft Disc Mower
1- Dura-Built Pull-Type Cutter Caddy Cart
1- P.Z. 500 Hay Fluffer
1- John Deere 469 MWP Round Baler w/Net Wrap & Twine
1- Filson Portable Squeeze Chute - good condition, kept in shed
1- Bumper-Pull 3x8 Single Axle Trailer for Squeeze Chute or Welder, etc.
Several Hay Rings, Mineral Feeders, Head Gate, Fencing Supplies,
Wire, T-Posts, etc.
PICKUP and TRAILERS
1- 2009 Chevrolet 2500 HD Pickup with Automatic Transmission, Vortec Engine,
Showing 177,848 miles
1- Falcon Gooseneck 32ft Tandem Dual Trailer with 5ft Dove Tail, 3 Fold-over Ramps
1- Dugan 24’x6’ Gooseneck Livestock Trailer with Tandem Axles, 2 Center Gates,
1- Bumper-Pull Tandem Axle 16ft Trailer
1- Gooseneck 16’x7’ Tandem Axle Trailer with Ramps
Shop Tools, Shop Related Items, 3pt Hay Speers, Hay Forks, Pair of IHC Utility Tractor Fenders
Pictures of auction items
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
* Farmers, Ranchers and Timber Producers are required to have a current Texas Agricultural and Timber
* Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim exemptions on qualifying items determined by the Texas
* (Qualifying and Non-Qualifying items are listed on https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/ag-timber/)
ALL BUYERS claiming exemptions must present an Ag/Timber Registration Number in the Buyer’s name, at time
* OUT OF STATE BUYERS, if purchasing in Texas, are also required to have a current Texas Agricultural and
Timber Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number) to claim an exemptions on qualifying items.
* To apply for a Texas Agricultural and Timber Registration number go to the following website:
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. All items will be offered “as is” without warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, with all faults and defects.
2. Everything must be settled for date of auction with cash or check with bank letter. No Drafts.
3. The buyer assumes all responsibility of every item when the item is sold to him or her.
4. Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting from accidents, fire or theft.
5. If there is an item in which more than one buyer claims the last bid, the auctioneer has the right to open the bidding
up between those buyers only.
6. Most items in this auction will be sold “without reserve”, however the owners have the right to bid last or no sell
7. This auction is held under Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
8. Tax will be charged unless current Texas Agriculture or Timber Registration Card is presented.
9. All announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material.
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
Bob Mitchell Auctioneers, Inc.
P.O. Box 897, Terrell, TX 75160 - Office: 972-563-1651
Kyle Mitchell – Cell: 214-908-0894
Bob Mitchell – License #6786 - Cell: 469-853-2737